Use this form to request an educational visit to the Science Museum in London for your school or community group.
If you are a travel organiser booking for a third party, please use our agency request form to provide all the information we need.
We will process your request as a confirmed booking and either send confirmation by email or contact you if we need to discuss anything. Once we process your request your organisation will be liable for the cost of any charged activities that you have asked us to include.
Please do not use this form for enquiries or to check availability. Instead, email email@example.com or call 020 7942 4777 and we will be pleased to help.
Before filling out this form
Choose what to include in your itinerary from the See and do for schools page. Don't forget to check scheduled dates on individual web pages to make sure your chosen activities occur on your preferred visit date. Not all schools' sessions and IMAX films take place every day, and Wonderlab admits different Key Stages on different days.
If you are requesting more than one visit, please submit a separate form for each date.
You will also need to have the following information to hand:
- Date of visit, with alternatives if possible, and approximate times of arrival and departure.
- Total number of children and adults in your group, ensuring you meet the ratios cited on the form itself.
- Lower and upper ages of the children in your group.
- Your organisation's full address and postcode.
- Your organisation's phone number and general email address.
- Group leader's name and mobile number (in case we need to make contact in unforeseen circumstances).
- Group leader's email address at the organisation.
- Any special educational needs or disabilities that you think it will be helpful for us to know about.